The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Musings on the End of a Semester...

So, it's almost over... 2 presentations this week and then I'm pretty much finished with this first semester. Over all, not too bad. I had the initial freak-out session early on in the semester (which was to be expected), but now I've gotten into a work groove and it's been going well. Next semester I'll be taking 3 classes, so I may want to kill myself. I hope not.

Grades wise... who cares really? I'm in grad school. I'm sure I did fine.

I should really try to write in this thing more...

3 Comments:

Blogger waltermartin1602525238 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

9:05 AM

 
Blogger Alicia Bennett said...

Hi, I was surfing the internet and came across your blog. I'm quite impressed , with how it makes such good reading.

This is one to watch.

Many thanks,

Degree MSN online

4:54 AM

 
Blogger joehuron1379740449 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

7:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home