The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, October 17, 2005

I suck

So I realize that I'm not very good at keeping up with this thing. Honestly, my life is not that exciting.
Busy with school stuff... working on a paper for HIST 610 that looks at the biographies of Eleanor Roosevelt and whether or not they talk about the fact that she had a homosexual relationship with her friend Lorena Hickok... it's true, she was bisexual. Planning a project for CLIO that is going to look at William Faulkner's Yoknapatawpha County... planning on making a big interactive map.
Otherwise, working at CHNM, doing random projects and stuff. Went home last weekend for my nanny's birthday party (I'll post an entry when I get the pictures back on why my family is so cool--you'll see, this wasn't just any old grandma's birthday party).
My roommate Kendall and I have been on a mission to find a really scary movie but it just isn't happening for us. We went to see Cry Wolf and The Exorcism of Emily Rose. We rented Pet Sematary and The Exorcist. They were all unsatisfactory. If you have any scary movie suggestions, give 'em up. We want to be so scared we pee ourselves.
Made this picture tonight while I was bored in a Photoshop tutorial:

7 Comments:

Blogger Topsites Directory said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:05 PM

 
Blogger Pat Martin said...

Nice blog here. Check out my blog at indian henna design

1:57 AM

 
Blogger Dominicans resources said...

::FREE BLOGS AND FREE WORDPRESS BLOG HOSTING - CREATE UNLIMITED BLOGS NOW ALL FREE ::

Free article on blogging hosting speicalist

9:56 AM

 
Blogger WDM Info Services said...

I like your blog, please list it on my favourite Blog Directory.

It has lots of links to conservative blog blogs

William MacDonald

1:47 AM

 
Blogger WDM Info Services said...

I like your blog, I found it looking for blog hosting. Could you add it to my favourite blog directory please. It has lots of blogs relating to blog hosting

1:47 PM

 
Blogger Evan Hayden said...

Try Event Horizon. Laurence Fishburn, Sam Neill...it will scare you.

7:28 AM

 
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home