The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Starting Over

Okay, so I kind of ran out of steam on the xanga thing, but I just took a workshop on blogging and photoblogging and modblogging and podcasts and vodcasts and other funny sounding words, so I figured I'd hop back on the technological stream. Plus this way you can see what I'm up to without actually having to talk to me (haha, no really, please still call me).

I've moved into my house in Fairfax, VA. I'm living with 3 other girls--Stephanie, Sarah and Kendall--right across the street from campus, so that's pretty sweet. Classes start next Monday; I'm taking History Theory, Introduction to New Media and a PhD colloquium--only 7 credits. I'm also working 20 hours a week for the Center for History and New Media, earning my piddling stipend...

So I have some things I want to update on my site nomiddlename.com, but I just wanted to get this thing started.

Love,
meg

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Boggs said...

glad you starting it back up. I'll add you to my blogroll!

1:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home